Introductions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Liz Mangham
    Keymaster

Welcome to our new Forum-I thought it would be a good idea if we all did a quick introduction as a way of getting to know all our members

Hi-Im Liz and current Chairman of the HPEC, having been an active member for a number of years. I have owned highland ponies for around 45 years (gosh that’s scary!) and have breed a few over the years. I have had to reduce my numbers in recent years due to a change in personal circumstance but still the proud owner of my home breed mare Pottertonpark Marsaili. She is rising 6 and has bred a lovely filly and will now come out under saddle in a few novice classes this year. Im only a spectator these days, but really looking forward to watching her ridden career progress.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Liz Mangham.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laura Jane Macholc
    Participant

Hi, I’m L-J from the old forum, Laura-Jane Macholc in real life. I’ve owned Highland ponies for 33 years with my husband who also rides. We have bred 2 ponies, at one stage we had 8 but as the years have gone by we now only have 4 ponies, Ladarna of Langley, 22yo, Myrtle of Combebank 18yo, Angus of Ansgiobal 17yo & Constance of Ansgiobal 15yo. We do low level endurance & lots of Happy Hacking with our ponies. Hopefully achieved adding photos of the ponies 🙂

Attachments:
    Laura Jane Macholc
    Participant

OK photo of Connie made my file upload too large so let’s try again!!

Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.